אופני STEREO 140 C:62 RACE 27.5
אופני STEREO 140 C:62 RACE 27.5
Top frame plus top components equals top performance: keen riders looking to push the limits of their riding will find the perfect wingman in the 27.5 Stereo 140 C:62 Race. The brand new C:62 fibre lay-up is a direct derivative of our new carbon fibre technology, setting impressive standards in even lighter weight construction. Combined with new-for-2016 Fox suspension components and Shimano's brand new 2×11 XT groupset, this is an exceptional All Mountain bike that's equally at home on technical trails, endurance events or epic rides.
The Stereo 140 C:62's stiff, superlight monocoque full carbon frame including carbon rocker linkage – all made using the latest Advanced Twin Mould technique – represents the pinnacle of current carbon frame construction technology. Everything from the oversized cross-sections to the PressFit bottom bracket, tapered head tube and aluminium chainstay hardware is optimised for the lowest possible weight, maximum stiffness and greatest strength. Customised Agile Trail Geometry (ATG) and Efficient Trail Control (ETC) with the four-pivot suspension design creates a fast chassis that won't be knocked off its stride – livelier than its big 29er brother, but with plenty left in reserve to push those boundaries.
This is performance and versatility at its best – the complete Shimano XT transmission and brakeset is your guarantee of that. The brand new 2×11 transmission is incredibly versatile thanks to its huge gear range, perfectly matched with a 36x26T double chainset. Legendary XT disc brakes have been improved even more for 2016, offering stop-on-a-dime power and pinpoint accuracy. Fox's incredibly light 34 FIT4 suspension fork and newly developed Float DPS rear shock ensure trail-hugging traction in all situations. Answer's superb Atac AM system wheels, shod with Schwalbe's universal weapon, the Nobby Nic, transfer your power to the trail with blistering acceleration and fail-safe grip even when you're pushing the limits.
- FRAMEC:62 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, ATG, ETC 4-Link, AXH
- SIZE16", 18", 20", 22"
- FORKFox 34 Float FIT4, Open/Medium/Firm Mode, Tapered, 15QR, 150mm
- SHOCKFox Float DPS, 200x57mm, Open/Medium/Firm Mode, LV Air Canister
- SHOCK HARDWARETop: 30x8mm, Bottom: 22x8mm
- HEADSETFSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- STEMRace Face Ride 35
- HANDLEBARRace Face Ride 35 Riser, 760mm
- GRIPSCUBE Race Grip, 1-Clamp
- REAR DERAILLEURShimano XT, RD-M8000-DGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed, Direct Mount
- FRONT DERAILLEURShimano XT, FD-M8025-D, Direct Mount, Down Swing
- SHIFTERSShimano XT SL-M8000-I, Direct Attach
- BRAKE SYSTEMShimano XT BR-M8000, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180)
- CRANKSETShimano XT, FC-M8000, 36x26T, 175mm
- CASSETTEShimano XT CS-M8000, 11-40
- CHAINShimano CN-HG600-11
- WHEELSETAnswer Atac AM, 15QR/X12, Tubeless-Ready 584x23C Rims
- FRONT TIRESchwalbe Nobby Nic Kevlar 2.35, TrailStar, Tubeless Easy
- REAR TIRESchwalbe Nobby Nic Kevlar 2.35, PaceStar, Tubeless Easy
- SADDLESelle Italia X1 Trail
- SEAT POSTRock Shox Reverb Stealth 31.6mm, 430x150mm (380x125mm for smallest frame size)
- SEATCLAMPCUBE Screwlock, 34.9mm
- WEIGHT12.5 kg