אופני CUBE AMS 100 C:62 SLT 29
אופני CUBE AMS 100 C:62 SLT 29
Few bikes manage to be both a classic and cutting edge. This is one of the few. The AMS 100 C:62 SLT 29 blends AMS suspension technology with a swift-as-an-arrow carbon chassis and the most exclusive, high end components – like the 11 speed XTR transmission and Fox Factory suspension components. This is what a dream race bike looks like!
Manufactured with our Advanced Twin Mould technique, the AMS 100's C:62 carbon frame is both fantastically light and amazingly rigid. Our suspension design – which puts key components at the top of the frame – leaves plenty of space within the main triangle for water bottles. It's also understated, particularly in our Zeroblack finish. Efficient Ride Control means that 100mm of travel feels the same, regardless of which frame size you ride. Details like the tapered head tube, PressFit bottom bracket, X12 quick release axle, internally routed cables and durable industrial bearings at all pivot points are all a must for the AMS 100. Its specially developed Agile Ride Geometry blends lively handling with the easy-rolling attributes of a 29er to create a high end race bike with only one goal: ensuring that competitors only ever get to see its rear wheel.
Only the best! The XTR 2×11 transmission and Fox Factory suspension components speak for themselves. Shimano's top XTR group – with its 11 speed 11-40 cassette and 36x26T chainring combination – are both incredibly light and perfectly suited to XC and marathon use on a 29er, chewing up climbs and descents with equal ease thanks to peerless shifting performance. Matching XTR M9000 brakes offer confident speed reduction when needed, while the high end DT Swiss CSW MA 3.9 wheelset allows blistering acceleration. Custom tuned Fox Float Factory suspension front and rear – with newly developed DPS valving and low friction Kashima surfaces – combine maximum sensitivity with ultimate control on both race course and trail. For maximum efficiency in the sprint to the line, the bar-mounted Dual Remote lever controls both fork and shock simultaneously. Syntace Carbon rider contact points complete this exceptional race bike.
- FRAMEC:62 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, ARG, ERC, FSP 4-Link, AXH
- SIZE17", 19", 21", 23"
- FORKFox 32 Float FIT4 Factory, 3-Position Remote Lever, Low Speed Adjust, Tapered, 15QR, Kashima Coated, 100mm
- SHOCKFox Float DPS Factory Remote, 165x38mm, Open/Medium/Firm Mode w/ Remote Lever, SV Air Canister, Kashima Coated
- SHOCK HARDWAREFront: 22x8mm, Rear: 40x8mm
- HEADSETFSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- STEMSyntace F109, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBARSyntace Vector Carbon High10, 740mm
- GRIPSCUBE Race Grip, 1-Clamp
- REAR DERAILLEURShimano XTR, RD-M9000-DGS, ShadowPlus, Direct Mount, 11-Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEURShimano XTR, FD-M9025, Direct Mount
- SHIFTERSShimano XTR SL-M9000-I Direct Attach
- BRAKE SYSTEMShimano XTR BR-M9000, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- CRANKSETShimano XTR, FC-M9020, 36x26T, 175mm, (180mm for largest frame size)
- CASSETTEShimano CS-M9000, 11-40
- CHAINShimano CN-HG900-11
- WHEELSETDT CSW MA 3.9 Straightpull Wheelset, 28/32 Spokes, 15QR/X12, 622x20C Tubeless Ready, DT Swiss Pro Head® Reinforcement System, Squorx® Alloy Nipples
- FRONT TIRESchwalbe Rocket Ron, Kevlar 2.25, LiteSkin
- REAR TIRESchwalbe Thunder Burt Kevlar 2.25, LiteSkin
- SADDLEFi`zi:k Tundra M3 Carbon Braided
- SEAT POSTSyntace P6 Carbon Raceflex, 31.6mm
- SEATCLAMPSyntace Superlock, 34.9mm
- WEIGHT10.55 kg